[AMBER] some problems in getting the parameters of GLYCAM in Leap

From: deathsnake1991 <deathsnake1991.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 14:48:21 +0800

Dear AMBER users:

I am new to AMBER. When using AMBER for the simulation of ¦Ã-cyclodextrin, I meet some problems.

The force file I used is GLYCAM_06h.First I constitute my molecule by mol=sequence {4GA 4GA 4GA 4GA 4GA 4GA 4GA 4GA} in Leap. Then bond mol.1.O4 mol.8.C1 to loop the molecule. I think I should impose some angle or torsion of some bonds. But how should I choose which of them to be imposed? Could anyone give me some suggestions? Or do I make anything wrong in the steps above?

Also I had try to make the ¦Ã-cyclodextrin from the ANTECHAMBER. It asked me to adjust atom valance penalty parameters in APS.DAT and increase PSCUTOFF in define and recompile bond type. I am curious of whether the parameter of cyclodextrin can be constructed with ANTECHAMBER or not.

Thank you very much.