Re: [AMBER] branched disaccharide in leap

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 09:22:28 +0100

Dear Krisztina,

You could split your disaccharide into two building blocks (BD); a
methyl-acetal and an acetal; use an inter-molecular charge constraint
(inter-mcc) between these two BD as it follows:

                    R.E.D. LEaP
  2 building blocks 2 mol. fragments
   R1O-Me HO-R2 ------> R1O + R2 ------> R1O-R2
      <------> fragment fragment
    inter-mcc = 0 generation association

The new version of R.E.D. perform atom typing as well as molecular
fragment association.

regards, Francois