[AMBER] branched disaccharide in leap

From: Krisztina Feher <feher_krisztina.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 12:25:15 -0800 (PST)

Dear All,

I am trying to generate a disaccharide consisting bGlcpNAc[1,4]aGlcpNAc[3-]-lactic acid in leap, see in the attched pdb file.
Could someone suggest me the monosaccharide units I should use for
this molecule? My own attempt from 4 residues ROH 1, WYB 2, 1YB 3 and
a self-constructed LAC 4 residue has incorrect connections, please, see the screenshot of molecule in the editor.

GlcpNAc[3-]-lactic acid is in fact muramic
acid, but I did not see separate PDB code for in the GLYCMA06.prep
file, so I made it from GlcpNAc and a lib file for lactic acid in
antechamber with gaff atomtypes. Is there a better way for muramic acid?

Thanks in advance,

Krisztina