[AMBER] glycam_06h atom types

From: Urszula Uciechowska <urszula.uciechowska.chem.umu.se>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 18:03:58 +0100

Dear AMBER users,

I am trying to adopt the atom types for the glycam_06h. I fallowed the glycam.dat file and changed the atom types but I am still getting an error,

Could not find bond parameter for: CT - Hp
Could not find bond parameter for: CT - Hp
Could not find bond parameter for: CT - Hc
Could not find bond parameter for: CT - Hc
Could not find bond parameter for: CT - Hc
Could not find bond parameter for: CT - Hc
Checking for angle parameters.
Could not find angle parameter: Hp - CT - N3
Could not find angle parameter: Hp - CT - Hp
Could not find angle parameter: Hp - CT - N3
Could not find angle parameter: CT - CT - Hp
Could not find angle parameter: CT - CT - Hp
Could not find angle parameter: Hc - CT - CT
Could not find angle parameter: Hc - CT - Hc
Could not find angle parameter: Hc - CT - CT
Could not find angle parameter: Hc - CT - CT
Could not find angle parameter: Hc - CT - Hc
Could not find angle parameter: Hc - CT - CT
Could not find angle parameter: CT - CT - Hc
Could not find angle parameter: CT - CT - Hc
Could not find angle parameter: CT - CT - Hc
Could not find angle parameter: CT - CT - Hc

Should I change CT to C?

best regards
Urszula