Re: [AMBER] Amber12 with Plumed

From: davide branduardi <davide.branduardi.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 10:50:48 +0100

Dear Rajeswari,

  I guess that the best place to discuss this is PLUMED mailing list.
I guess that what happened there is, for some reason, there must be a
problem
in your Makefile. In my case I have a line like

AMBERBUILDFLAGS=-DAMBER

which instructs the added plumed code to compile the specific,
amber-related, features.
Check if you have it but please, consider to move this discussion on PLUMED
mailing
list where you might get more support.
Best regards,

Davide