Re: [AMBER] Amber12 with Plumed

From: Rajeswari A. <rajeswari.biotech.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:56:35 +0530

Hello sir,
I tried plumed 1.3 with amber 11 and the serial version installed fine with
no error and the testing also fine. I have a doubt. In the plumed tutorial
it was mentioned that the present version of PLUMED is fully compatible
with GROMACS, DL POLY, AMBER and LAMMPS for parallel simulations. but when
i tried to configure and make amber in parallel (after successful
installation of serial version with plumed) it says an error.

metadyn.c:1120:1: error: expected identifier or ‘(’ before ‘{’ token
make[1]: *** [metadyn.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/amber11/src/sander'
make: *** [parallel] Error 2

Please clarify this sir. how to run metadynamics in sander.MPI?

Thank you.