Re: [AMBER] GAFF atom types for the headgroup of the LDAO surfactant

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 06:35:57 +0100

Stephane,

For amine-N-Oxide group, I would develop my own force field; i.e.
create my own FF atom types etc... i.e. a new frcmod file; what's
first matters is the vdW parameters for this oxygen: just compare the
vdW params for oxygen atoms in parm99 & gaff: what are the
differences? none... once gain; I do not think gaff is useful here.

regards, Francois