[AMBER] MMPBSA.py.MPI import error

From: marawan hussain <marawanhussain.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 00:14:23 -0800 (PST)

Dear AMBER users, I'm trying to run an MMPBSA.py.MPI calculations but i'm getting this error: "Fatal Error: I could not find the Python MPI package (mpi4py)! This means that              it could not be built during the standard AmberTools installation.              Check $AMBERHOME/src/AmberTools/mpi4py_install.log for errors." I have checked this file and i'm getting the attached log file. As i can understand from previous post it's an import error. Is there's a way to turn around this error, for example can we explicitly import the mpi4py somehow. Full of respect Marawan