Re: [AMBER] is there a difference between the GTX 680 GPU's

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 01:13:19 +0100

Hi guys,

when speaking about the EVGA GTX 680s what is your opinion about this
variant:

EVGA GeForce GTX680 Classified

  1536 CUDA cores
  4 GB 256-bit GDDR5
  Core clock at 1111 MHz
  Boost Clock at 1176 MHz
  Effective Memory clock at 6008 MHz

Seems to me as the most powerful from the actual 4 GB EVGA GTX 680 cards
(and maybe from the all 4 GB GTXs 680 at the moment).

   Thanks in advance for your comments !

      Best wishes,

            Marek

http://www.opera.com/mail/