[AMBER] is AMBER FF good enough for long time scaled MD?

From: Albert <mailmd2011.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 08:17:54 +0100

hello:

   I've got a question for the Amber99-ILDN and recent Amber12SB FF. Are
they good enough for long time scaled MD simulation such as tens of
microsecond ? As far as I know the CHARMM27 is not qualified for such
kind of purpose because of SF degradation during the micro second long
time simulation, however this August released Charmm36 for protein has
claimed resolved this issue.
   So I am just wondering how about Amber99-ILDN and this very new
Amber12SB FF?

thank you very much.

regards
Albert