Re: [AMBER] Energy Analysis from Trajectory

From: Kepa K. Burusco <kekoburgo.yahoo.es>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 16:21:05 +0000 (GMT)

[15-XI-2012]

Thank you very much for your help Dr. Case,

I did the test you suggest me (comparing the 1-step MD with the imin=5) last friday for a small in-vacuo system with 20000 snapshots and I obtained the same values, but I posted the question just to be sure that, from a computational point of view, the implementation was OK in both cases.

Anyway, I still have to compare the results with a NVT explicit solvent to be sure that everything is OK also in that case.

Kepa K.