Re: [AMBER] imaging namd-generated dcd trajectories with cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 08:20:05 -0700

Hi,

'autoimage' is used by itself and replaces any 'center'/'image'
command combos. However I don't think this will help in your case. In
the AT12 version of cpptraj, unlike ptraj, the 'box' command will
modify topology box information but the angles are still read in from
the input trajectory (not fixed). However, it could be that something
else is happening here. Could you send me (again off-list) the
topology and 1 or 2 frames of your trajectory so I can track down
exactly what is happening here? Thanks.

-Dan

Daniel R. Roe, PhD
Department of Medicinal Chemistry