Re: [AMBER] Error at the end of entropy calculation via MMPBSA.py

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 10:01:35 -0500

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Miguel Ortiz Lombardía <
miguel.ortiz-lombardia.afmb.univ-mrs.fr> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> After lengthy calculations to get an estimation of the entropic term by
> the normal modes approximation via the MMPBSA.py.MPI script I get this
> error:
>
> AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'stdev'
> Error occured on rank 0.
> Exiting. All files have been retained.

I have never seen this error before. Can you package up all of the
_MMPBSA_* files into a tarball along with the requisite topology files and
send them to me off-list so I can take a look?

On the bright side, once this issue is debugged, you can just use
"-rewrite-output" to write the output file without having to re-run the
calculation.

Thanks!

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida