Re: [AMBER] EHBOND values and RESTRAINT values in mdout file

From: Pyle, Ronald <ronald.pyle.ttu.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 14:13:27 +0000

THANKS to both tec3 and Jason for the explanations. Good to know that I have done nothing "wrong" and that this is not an "error" in my simulation.

So, if I want to know about the H-bonds, the archives provide direction to go to a specific tutorial. Which I did and found very helpful guidance for H-bond analysis for proteins. Is there a tutorial for H-Bond analysis for DNA or has someone on the list used the H-bond analysis for DNA; that wouldn't mind providing some guidance and/or scripts??

Thanks

Ron