Re: [AMBER] bond missing in phosphate group after antechamber run

From: Krisztina Feher <feher_krisztina.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 08:55:45 -0800 (PST)

Thanks a lot for looking at my pdb file, David!

Regarding the pdb format, I implemented all your suggestions, but there are still two atoms that are not recognised by antechamber: the deoxy-ribose have H2' and H2'' as well as H5' and H5'', but the two prime notations are always changed by antechamber to H9 and H10 and the atom type is assiged DU (see attached), which means antechamber could not recognise it... What shall I do with them?

Regarding the sense of the protonation state: without the H caps on the phosphate group antechamber was complaining about open valences. Question: How one can use an ionised phosphate group with antechamber? With counter ions?

regards,
Krisztina