Re: [AMBER] Image problems with IWRAP=1

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 16:04:46 -0700

Hi,

Could you send me (off-list) the topology file and a few frames of the
trajectory (the ones that still seem to have imaging issues, looks
like around frame 250) so I can further debug what's going on? Also,
could you send me (also off-list) the entire output from cpptraj?
Thanks! I'll try to track down what is going on ASAP.

-Dan