Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py "timer: need to reset the time before start"

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 13:04:23 -0500

Please make sure all bug fixes have been applied.

You can run

cd $AMBERHOME && ./patch_amber.py --update

To do this. Then, reinstall AmberTools 12.

My guess is that you have an error message that is being masked during your pb calculation. One of the bug fixes prints the errors out for you.

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate