[AMBER] MMPBSA.py "timer: need to reset the time before start"

From: Adelene Sim <adelenes.bii.a-star.edu.sg>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 10:51:49 +0800

Hi, I'm running AMBER 12 and trying to use MMPBSA.py to run some PB
calculations but ran into an error ("CalcError:
/home/software/amber12/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy failed with prmtop
complex.parm7".

I next ran "mmpbsa_py_energy -i _MMPBSA_pb.mdin -p complex.parm7 -c
_MMPBSA_complex.pdb -y _MMPBSA_complex.mdcrd.0 -o output" and got this
error "timer: need to reset the time before start".

I haven't seen this problem in the Amber list, so am unsure how to fix it.

Can someone help, please? Thanks!

Adelene