Re: [AMBER] questions about thermodynamic integration atom name and order

From: Yulin Huang <yulinhuang2007.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 11:27:49 -0400

Hi, Jodi. Thank you so much for your help.
I have 12 ligands with the common scaffold. Some pairs with only one or
two atoms that are different can work fine. Some pairs with more than 5
different atoms different (scmask atoms more than 5) cannot work without
manipulating the order. Sorry for the unclearness. I need to make them
all work.

Best regards,

Joyce Huang