Re: [AMBER] Joining two files

From: Marco Malvaldi <marcoampelio.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:00:03 +0100

Thanks Lorenzo, prep format is more friendly... Now I'm facing a digferent problem with hydrogens. When processing My pdb for an organic molecole with antechamber, all hydrogens are replaced by X and set in a nonsense geometry. The same happens with sdf and mol format... Ant. Suggestion?

Grazie
Marco

Inviato da iPhone