Re: [AMBER] Atom selection for restraints. .

From: Date, Mihir <Mihir.Date.STJUDE.ORG>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 09:18:22 -0500

Hi
Thanks a ton. It worked.
With enclosure in single quotes I get restraint energy also notification of how many atoms are restrained

 5. REFERENCE ATOM COORDINATES

  defa
     Mask !.H=; matches 2189 atoms

Just out of curiosity though,

Frozen or restrained atoms:
     ibelly = 0, ntr = 1
     restraint_wt = 500.00000

ibelly is still zero before and after single quote enclosure. Is that ok?