Re: [AMBER] Request for MMPBSA files.

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 10:15:25 -0400

On Oct 30, 2012, at 7:50 AM, Anogna <anognal.gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Amber User's
>

> I was trying to perform MMPBSA for my complex. I have done till production
> phase.
> For running MMPBSA we should need "four files" to be present in "bin"
> folder.

The website also says that as of AmberTools 1.5, MMPBSA.py is released as part of AmberTools and this step is unnecessary.

I will update the website when I am able.

> I am trying to open amber website to download those four files but don't
> know, but site is nt opening.

The website is hosted in a region of the United States that is currently largely without power due to a tropical storm, so this is almost certainly to blame.

> Can anyone can send me those files, so that i can install them and do my
> job;
>
> The files i need:
> 1. MMPBSA.py
> 2. utils.py
> 3. alamdcrd.py
> 4. inputparse.py

As I said, just install AmberTools 12 and you will have all of the nece