Re: [AMBER] Trajectory Clustering

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 08:22:05 -0600

Hi,

This information is in [outfile].txt. The first part of this file will
contain some general information about the clustering algorithm used
and some stats on the clusters themselves. Then there will be a line
like:

#Clustering: <X> clusters

where X is the total number of clusters, followed by X lines
specifying which frames belong to that cluster. For example, say you
have 3 clusters and 5 frames; you may get something like:

#Clustering: 3 clusters
.XX..
...XX
X....

In this case frame 1 is in cluster 3, frames 2-3 are in cluster 1, and
frames 4-5 are in cluster 2.

If you use cpptraj, cluster number vs time is printed to the 'out
<file>' by default. However, cpptraj clustering does not currently
have all of the features of ptraj clustering.

Hope this helps,

-Dan

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 6:08 AM, Chiara Pallara <chiara.pallara.bsc.es> wrote:
> Hi,
> I clustered the frames of my trajectory into 10 clusters with the
> command cluster of ptraj module.
> I applied the averagelinkage algorithm on the alpha carbons of my sistem
> using this command:
>
> cluster out [outfile] representative pdb average pdb averagelinkage
> clusters 10 rms .CA
>
> Now I would to know the MD times of the each cluster representative and
> its members. Do you know where I can find this information? I did not
> find nothig about in the output file.
> Thanks
> Chiara
>

> WARNING / LEGAL TEXT: This message is intended only for the use of the
> individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
> information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt
> from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
> recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
> intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
> distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have
> received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
> destroy and delete any copies you may have received.
>
> http://www.bsc.es/disclaimer

Daniel R. Roe, PhD
Department of Medicinal Chemistry
University of Utah