Re: [AMBER] files for RED

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 14:13:03 +0200

Dear Urszula,

> I run RED 2.0 I hope that the p2n file are ok now. Could you please
> have a look at them?
> The additional H were removed, and the P atom is asymmetric that is
> correct. The conformations of the
> sarin and cyklosarin were taken from the xray structures.

Chemical equivalencing is correct this time.

You use a single INTRA-MCC for the 2 capping groups; strictly, this is
correct, but this is not the 'Amber' approach, where an intra-mcc set
to zero is used for each capping group.

Do you agree with the conformation you generated? is it in agreement
with experimental data? and/or is it the lowest minimum? an
alternative could be to split this whole molecule into two building
blocks.

regards, Francois