Re: [AMBER] RNA - build a mismatch and a loop with NAB

From: Amparo Garcia Lopez <Amparo.GarciaLopez.unige.ch>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:58:44 +0000

Thanks very much! I tried MC-Sym and it looks very promising. At least it kind of formed a loop and gave me 4 different possible pdb's, whereas Assemble or x3DNA would only give me one and leave the loop as an ugly overhang...

I can't do programming yet, as I'm a complete beginner. So maybe trying to get this with Leap would not work in my hands..

Thanks all for your help again.
Amparo