[AMBER] compilation aborted for ncsu-umbrella.F90 (code 1)

From: hari krishna <haricoolguy111.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:18:44 +0530

Dear All,

I am trying to install to AMBER12 in the HYDRA server. I have successfully
compiled the version in serial. while to trying to run in parallel using
the following command, I am getting some error

./configure -mpi intel

Please suggest something, any problem like this has been resolved. I am
attaching the config.h file and the complete error message with this
e-mail.

--------^
(2947): catastrophic error: Too many errors, exiting
compilation aborted for ncsu-umbrella.F90 (code 1)
make[2]: *** [ncsu-umbrella.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/p_kumar/amber12/src/sander'
make[1]: *** [parallel] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/p_kumar/amber12/src'
make: *** [install] Error 2

S. Harikrishna
JRF, Dept of Chem
IIT Bombay, India