[AMBER] compilation error on Amber 10

From: <Abderezak-EXT.Mekfouldji.sanofi.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:41:44 +0200

Dear all,

I'm installing Amber 10 on a new Server (xsnl10f300f.pharma.aventis.com) but I got compilation errors which I do not know the cause. I do not know if there is a step missing in my installation. Please find attached the installation steps I followed with configuration and compilation results.

Could you help us to solve this issue?

Note that:

OS release:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.2 (Santiago)

CPU model name:
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E7- 4870 . 2.40GHz

Best regards,

Abderezak Mekfouldji
Sanofi R & D / Structure Design & Informatics
Engineering & Information Processing
Infrastructure Support

Centre de recherche de Vitry-sur-Seine
13, quai Jules Guesde BP 14
94403 Vitry-sur-Seine Cedex - France
Tel. : +33 1 58 93 26 90
Abderezak-EXT.Mekfouldji.sanofi.com

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email