Re: [AMBER] Incorrect Bond Assignment in AMBERTools 12 LeAP

From: Aron Broom <broomsday.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:26:15 -0400

Alright, I remade the parameter files and everything is good both in AMBER
and OpenMM. I'm not sure what would have been the problem before, but
there is a chance I made those right after AMBER 12 came out, and I might
have used AmberTools 11 with the FF12SB forcefield, could that have been a
problem?

Anyway, everything seems good now, thanks for the reply!

~Aron

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student