Re: [AMBER] Atom-type for aromatic carbon attached by amide nitrogen

From: Yun Shi <yunshi09.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:07:01 -0700

Hi Aron,

Thanks for the suggestion. That carbon surrounded by 3 nitrogen atoms is of
type CA, sp2 C pure aromatic (benzene), kind of counter-intuitive.

But I guess you have to look into the antechamber-generated atom types
anyway (as it would treat the two oxygen atoms in carboxylate group
differently). So I'd like to try to manually set all parameters.

Thanks,
Yun