Re: [AMBER] calculating intramolecular hydrogen bonding

From: Vijay Manickam Achari <vjrajamany.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:19:08 +0100 (BST)

Dear Daniel,

Thanks for your reply.

As you suggested I have made the angle to be zero (angle 0.0) and run the ptraj program (in amber 12)  to get the intra-molecular hydrogen bonding (hydrogen bonding within the same residue). I checked the result of this calculation, which is in the form of table, looking for a line which should contain same residue numbers but unfortunately I could not find one. Means this command do not calculate the INTRA molecular hydrogen bonding.

Just curious to know, is there any other way to calculate this INTRA molecular hydrogen bonding?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Vijay Manickam Achari
(Phd Student c/o Prof Rauzah Hashim)