Re: [AMBER] calculating intramolecular hydrogen bonding

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 11:43:11 -0600

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 1:29 AM, Vijay Manickam Achari
<vjrajamany.yahoo.com> wrote:

You don't need to turn off the angle calculation, that just removes
the angle criterion from hydrogen bond determination.

You could also try the 'hbond' command in cpptraj which doesn't
require you to specify donors/acceptors ahead of time.

-Dan

--
Daniel R. Roe, PhD