Re: [AMBER] Non-polar solvation free energy in AMBER11 MMPBSA.py

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:25:38 -0700

Dear Tong,

One thing to keep in mind is that inp=2, i.e. the approach separating
the nonpolar solvation energy into the dispersion and cavity terms,
only works for standard Amber atom types, i.e. those in upper cases,
not those with GAFF types ...

I'm not sure whether your error was due to this. If you want, please
email me, off the list, your detailed input, prmtop, and output files,
so we can take a look.

All the best,
Ray