[AMBER] Problem related to the parallel installation og Amber11

From: Sindrila Dutta banik <sindrila.duttabanik.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 00:36:23 +0800 (SGT)

Dear all, I installed parallel verion of amber11 in a ubuntu system. First it give the following error Error: fftw configure returned 1     fftw configure failed!  Check the fftw2_config.log file. To solve this I install MPI using synaptic package manager. Now it works properly. Now I am trying to install the same in the Red Hat OS. It give the same error. I am also sending the log file. Please have a look and let me know how to solve this problem.  Is the synaptic package manager work for Red Hat system, or for Red Hat only RPM work? I am confused related this issue. Please help me out. With best regards Sindrila