[AMBER] Installation problem of AMBER12

From: Catein Catherine <askamber23.hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 22:09:13 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am trying to install AMBER12 to my system which is off-line and cannot connect to internet. So, I cannot do these command directly.
sudo apt-get install csh flex gfortran g++ xorg-dev \ zlib1g-dev libbz2-dev
I would like to install all these packages to my other online system and transfer all the files to my off-line computer and run the installation.
Could you mind to instruct me how and where to download all these packages? csh flex gfortran g++ xorg-dev zlib1g-dev libbz2-dev
Best regards,
Catherine