Re: [AMBER] TI and number of solvent molecules

From: Niel Henriksen <niel.henriksen.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 17:55:09 +0000

Only atoms involved in the transformation can differ.
Solute and solvent atoms which are not involved must
be identical AND have identical coordinates. This makes
the building process a little more convoluted ... I definitely
suggest reading through the tutorial to orient yourself with
the process.

http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial9/

--Niel