Re: [AMBER] Could not open mdcrd file with mode (r)

From: Zalikha Ibrahim <zalikha.ibrahim.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 01:31:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bill,

Checked the directory, and it is drwxrwxr-x
It successfully read the prmtop, but not the mdcrd.

The msg printed is as below:

PTRAJ: trajin prod.mdcrd
Checking coordinates: prod.mdcrd

Could not open file (prod.mdcrd) with mode (r)
WARNING in checkCoordinates(): Could not open file (prod.mdcrd)
WARNING in ptrajSetupIO(): trajin prod.mdcrd, cannot open file...

PTRAJ: rms first mass out prod_rmsd.out .N, CA, C
Mask [.N,] represents 663 atoms
WARNING in ptraj(): No input trajectories specified (trajin), aborting...

is that because the file is too large?