Re: [AMBER] Probably simple but, I'm stuck.

From: Jonathan Gough <jonathan.d.gough.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 08:08:15 -0400

Thanks David,

I will check that.

I was using AmberTools 12, Amber 12 and leaprc.ff12SB

It was curious to me that when I did use the formalism
addions *unit* Na+ 0

that i got the error message Can't neutralize.

on a related note, is it necessary or good/bad form to charge balance a
protein for a minimization and/or basic MD run in explicit or implicit
solvent?

Thanks,
Jonathan