Re: [AMBER] Probably simple but, I'm stuck.

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 20:24:27 -0400

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012, Jonathan Gough wrote:

> addions am1 Na+ 0
> Na+ has a charge of 0.
> addIons: Can't neutralize.

The second line above is the problem: we need to know what version of
AmberTools you are using and (more to the point) what leaprc file(s) you
loaded.

You can see details about what is going on yourself: typing "list" at the
prompt will give you details about what units are loaded. The "desc" command
will give details about each unit:

desc Na+.1.Na+

should give info about what charge LEaP thinks Na+ has. I guessing the
problem is in what force field files you loaded (or didn't load).

....dac