Re: [AMBER] lipid params and paper

From: Igor Marques <igor.dragon88.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:26:09 +0100

dear professors ian gould and richard bryce,

how soon can we expect the release of GAFFlipid parameters in the AMBER
parameter database?

best wishes,
igor

  Igor Marques, *Researcher*
MSc in Pharmaceutical Biomedicine
BSc in Biomedical Sciences

Molecular Modeling Group – University of Aveiro
http://molecular-modeling.dq.ua.pt/

Mobile phone: +351 918 567 294
Phone: +351 234 370 200 Ext: 22102

Campus Universitario de Santiago