Re: [AMBER] Installation problem of AmberTools of AMBER11

From: Sanjib Paul <sanjib88paul.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 15:46:16 +0530

Hello Mr. Jason,
                       Here the volume of AmberTools12.tar.bz2. is 51
MB. I tried in another machine of our lab, and also in a friend's lab.
Everywhere, it is 51 MB. I don't know what is happening. So, will u
tell me any alternative procedure to calculate nmode? You and Mr. Dac
advised me to calculate by NAB or MMPBSA.py. But, it is not possible
by AMBER9 which I use now. So, what should I do? Please inform me.

Sanjib