Re: [AMBER] Installation problem of AmberTools of AMBER11

From: Sanjib Paul <sanjib88paul.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 18:47:47 +0530

Mr. Dac
           I also downloaded AmberTools12(using the "download
AmberTools" link at http://ambermd.org) . It is AmberTools12.tar.bz2.
Then I proceed like following:
$tar xvjf AmberTools12.tar.bz2.
$cd amber12
$export AMBERHOME =/home/sanjib/
$./patch_amber.py --update-tree
Error: No internet access!

But I have internet access. In webpage
http://jswails.wikidot.com/installing-amber12-and-ambertools-12 I have
seen that patch_locs in patch_amber.py should be changed from

patch_locs = ['http://ambermd.org/bugfixes/AmberTools/12.0/',
              'http://ambermd.org/bugfixes/12.0/']
patch_locs = ['file:///path/to/mirror/folder/',
              'file:///path/to/mirror/folder/']
Here I can't understand what should I do? Please help.

Sanjib