Re: [AMBER] Dummy atom and PMEMD

From: Ali M. Naserian-Nik <naseriannik.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 10:27:06 +0430

Dear Prof. Case,

Thank you very much for your reply. In fact, I want to use two non-bonded
dummy atoms. I employ the dummy to perform steered MD simulations in a
defined direction (applying mechanical force to a DNA molecule in a certain
direction). In addition, I have used a dummy atom to construct a model, by
tleap, in which the DNA is not located at center of water box. Would you
please guide me more? Please let me know If more information is needed.

Best regards,
AMNN