Re: [AMBER] Help with ncsu_abmd flooding mode

From: Fabrício Bracht <bracht.iq.ufrj.br>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:48:17 -0300

By fall out of use, you mean that the users are not asking questions
about it? Or do you mean to say that it is not a tool that amber
consider to be important anymore, and so it is doomed to disappear
from future amber releases? Or even that there are better ways in
amber to obtain free energies with regard to pulling processes?
 Best regards
Fabrício