Re: [AMBER] cpptraj surf

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:21:22 +0200

Jason,

Thanks. I'm using AmberTools 1.5 and amber 11. I checked the manual and couldn't find a cpptraj implementation of molsurf.

I just downloaded the manual of AmberTools 12 and I see it is implemented as action command of cpptraj.

One more question out of curiosity. AmberTools 1.5, to my knowledge, was the penultimate version of AmberTools. What prompted the jump of numbering from 1.5 to 12? It's a bit counterintuitive. Or am I mistaken?

Cheers

George