Re: [AMBER] area per lipid popc membrane

From: Dickson, Callum <callum.dickson09.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 09:12:14 +0000

Hi,

Some time ago I used the HOLE program to calculate the pore radius of a transmembrane channel:

http://www.msg.ucsf.edu/local/programs/hole/doc/hole_d00.html

I'm not sure whether this will be suitable for your system or not (since it is intended for channels through proteins, rather than channels through membranes) but possibly worth a look.

Cheers,

Callum