Re: [AMBER] Looking for parameters

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 18:54:38 +0200

Dear Kat,

If you are interested in charge values for your Cerium complex, you
could use R.E.D. Server Development .
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS-Development/
'R.E.D. Server Development' handles all the elements of the periodic
table (but a few ones) compared to 'R.E.D. Server'.

See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS-Development/
      http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS-Development/popup/popkeyword.php
  vs
      http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/