[AMBER] Looking for parameters

From: Kat Russell <katjrussell.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 11:22:51 -0400

Hello,

I only started using AMBER last week, but I am looking for the parameters
for a cerium oxygen compound. I found information on Organocerium
chemistry, so I am assuming that someone else has done work in this area.
If you could help me locate the information, I would greatly appreciate it.
We have decided that there is no immediate need to use QM parameters or do
QM calculations, so a paramfit is a little extensive. This is more of a
superficial simulation, but our current simulation programs are not meant
for organic molecules. (I will be grouping the ceria informations with an
animo acid).

Thanks!

--
Kat Russell