Re: [AMBER] frcmod and lib files fro Cadmium

From: Kong, Ren <rkong.tmhs.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 15:39:20 -0500

Hi,

Please see the attached file.
Use:
"loadamberparams metals.dat
loadamberprep metals.prp"
in leap.in file to load the parameters.

Best,
Ren

-----Original Message-----
From: Mahendra B Thapa [mailto:thapamb.mail.uc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 3:09 PM
To: amber.ambermd.org
Subject: [AMBER] frcmod and lib files fro Cadmium

Dear AMBER users

                 Please suggest me how to get frcmod file and lib file for
cadmium ion; I am working on a protein structure which is obtained from
NMR-technique. I also did not find these in "
http://www.pharmacy.manchester.ac.uk/bryce/amber" when going through
amber-archives.

Thanks,
Mahendra Thapa
University of Cincinnati

Methodist. Leading Medicine.

Ranked by U.S.News & World Report as one of America's "Best Hospitals" in 13 specialties. Named to FORTUNEĀ® Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work ForĀ®" list seven years in a row. Designated as a Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing. Visit us at methodisthealth.com. Follow us at twitter.com/MethodistHosp and www.facebook.com/MethodistHospital.

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*** This e-mail is the property of The Methodist Hospital and/or its relevant affiliates and may contain restricted and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message. Thank you.