Re: [AMBER] Bug in AmberTools12 cpptraj? 'trajout onlyframes' doesn't work

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:08:49 +0100

Hi Dan,

The test.framerange test passes:

$ make test.framerange
TEST:
/gpfs/cluster/chem/chmwvdk/amber12/AmberTools/test/cpptraj/Test_trajout_framerange

  CPPTRAJ: Trajout Frame Range [Amber Restart]
diffing test.rst7.3.save with test.rst7.3
PASSED
diffing test.rst7.5.save with test.rst7.5
PASSED
diffing test.rst7.6.save with test.rst7.6
PASSED
diffing test.rst7.7.save with test.rst7.7
PASSED
diffing test.rst7.8.save with test.rst7.8
PASSED

  CPPTRAJ: Trajout Frame Range [Amber Coordinates]
diffing framerange.crd.save with framerange.crd
PASSED

I haven't done a full test yet after applying all bug fixes earlier, but
before applying AT 12 patches 8 to 16, all cpptraj tests passed as well.

Thanks,
Marc