Re: [AMBER] Error: periodicity of dihedral is zero

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 07:58:19 +0200

In connection with this note and the files that I have submitted about
these issues, I should remark that before running parmchk on the mol2
ff file (resulting in zero-periodicity around the new atom types), I
had run the frcmod file for the new atom types contained in the mol2
files. I had also added all atom types to the mol2 file.

thanks

francesco pietra